- Are you suffering from allergy to Hair dyes, Jewelry, Perfumes, Cosmetics, dental implants, dentures, Colored Clothes, Medicines, Corticosteroids, Shoes? It is not simple allergy it is Allergic Contact dermatitis and you need PATCH TEST
- These can cause Eczema, rashes at the site and on distant parts of the body
- Latest Patch tests done with world No.1 Patch test kits and by DR.Shahid ABBAS consultant Allergy and Immunology
You may have contact dermatitis and need PATCH TEST if you:-
- Your dermatitis/eczema becomes always (or frequently) aggravated after a skin contact to particular objects and your skin can become itchy, cracked, red, sore and may even bleed (e.g. a pen, toy, shoes) or substances (e.g. hand cream, perfume, metal working fluid at your work etc.).
- You can be allergic to an ingredient in your shampoo, soap, makeup, aftershave, jewelry, medication or your clothing. (Your skin can become itchy, cracked, red, sore and may even bleed).
- You may also have a reaction to an allergen in your workplace because allergens are common in cleaning supplies, paper and ink, disinfectants, construction materials and rubber products.
- Your dermatitis/eczema is restricted to, or more pronounced in the areas of the body that were in most contact with the given object or substance.
- You can have rashes in different parts of body away from contact part eg u may have rashes on legs due to allergy to jewelry.
- Your dermatitis/eczema clears or improves during holidays, and relapses after you are coming back to your home or work.
- Your dermatitis/eczema is mainly located on the hands, around the eyes, or in the genital area.
- Your dermatitis/eczema lasts longer than 3 months, even if another diagnosis was already established (other chronic inflammatory diseases of the skin may enable the penetration of sensitizers and promote sensitization).
We are proud to introduce the most advanced Patch Test Chamber, IQ Ultimate™, evaluated in international multicenter studies, We are Authorized Distributors in Pakistan for Chemotechnique Diagnostics