Windows 11 Pro 22H2 Build 22621.674 (Non-TPM) With Office 2021 Pro Plus (x64) Torrent Download
Seeds 33 Peers 33
Real cracked apps straight from the scene group.
Team FTU Project!
Includes Office Pro Plus 2021 | No TPM required | Multilingual | Pre-activated | 64-bit | October 2022
Windows 11 Pro 22H2 Build (non-TPM) with Office 2021 Pro Plus (x64) multilingual pre-activated
Windows 11. Most of this announcement was to showcase a major user interface change, codenamed Sun Valley. As we know, a significant portion of the UX changes are borrowed from the Windows 10X shell and Windows 10X will not hit the market. Now, as expected, the Windows 11 information leak begins.
What’s new in Windows 11:
– Windows 11 gets a completely new design. Microsoft clearly needs a good reason to reverse its previous claims and scrap Windows 10, eventually adopting a new OS number. And the all-new design is perfect for that. The Redmond-based giant has long been preparing an update for the update codenamed Sun Valley (“Valley of the Sun”) – apparently, Windows 11 was under this name. The Sun Valley project flashed on the network for a long time – Microsoft regularly published details of the new interface styles, insiders shared previously unknown information, and popular designers in these circles created realistic concepts based on all this data.
– Startup and system items float above the bottom bar. Start is the business card and face of every newer version of Windows. Unsurprisingly, developers are redesigning it in Windows 11, but less functional than visual: the Start window floats above the bottom bar. We have to admit that this small change makes the system look much fresher. Judging by the information available on the network, Microsoft will not radically change the “inside” of this menu – the updates will only affect the design of the window itself. The control panel is also floating and the design is exactly the same as “Start”. The action center has been merged with control buttons – something similar has been used in some other operating systems for a long time. Almost all mentions of this new menu indicate that it is an island, with controls in a separate panel, notifications in another, and certain items (like the player) in another separate panel.
– The right angles disappear, they are replaced by fillets. Indeed, insiders and concepts are divided on this issue – some are sure that Microsoft will not change its traditions and will keep the right angles, while others are convinced that Microsoft will follow the filet fashion in 2021. The latter fits better with the term “all-new Windows” – floating menus alone are not enough to make a new design truly new. A file is expected to affect almost everything in the system, from context menus and system windows to all application windows. True, the opinions of the designers of the concept differ here too – some draw curves in all possible interface elements, others combine them with right angles.
– Each side has a semi-transparent and faded background. There is disagreement on the internet about the island style of the windows, the design of the corners and the floating effect of the menu, but about the transparency of the windowsalmost everyone agrees. The vast majority of leaks and design renders show transparency and blurring in all windows, be it at least the Start Menu or File Explorer. Moreover, these effects are even completed in the Windows 10X operating system, which Microsoft developed in parallel with the Sun Valley projectfor devices with two screens and weak tricks. The so-called acrylic transparency requires the use of new effects when you move the mouse cursor over the elements, as well as greater spacing between the elements – the interface areas with which the user interacts are clearly larger and the page titles are thicker.
– The new font is already displayed. Windows 11 will most likely use the default responsive Segoe UI Variable font, which is already included in Windows 10 Build 21376 for Insiders. The advantage is that it is just as suitable for small texts as for large inscriptions. This distinguishes them from standard fonts, which were originally designed for small or large font sizes. For example, the stable release of Windows 10 currently uses the Segoe UI font, which is designed for 9pt. With smaller inscriptions it becomes difficult to read and with large inscriptions it looks boring.
– Windows 11 has new icons and Windows 95 icons disappear. Yes, they are still used. Microsoft will eventually change the icons used system-wide. This isn’t just about folder shortcuts, trash cans, and other icons in File Explorer. We are talking about all the symbols available in the Shell32 directory. There are still icons from the Windows 95 era, and only recently did Microsoft update their design in one of the Insider kits – they will carry over to Windows 11, of course.
– Windows 11 will get functional updates – there are many of them, but they are all minor. Much less is known about the upcoming update’s features than its design. But since Windows 11 and Windows 10X (the discontinued operating system for fragile and foldable devices, the image of which has leaked online) have been developed in parallel, it can be expected that all the features of the latter will appear in Windows 11. For example, Windows 11 notifies you when the camera is used on the computer – the corresponding indicator is displayed on the taskbar.
– Office version 2209
– OS build 22H2 build
– Processor: 2 gigahertz (GHz) or faster.
– RAM: 2 GB or more
– Free hard disk space: 40 gigabytes (GB).
– Graphics card: DirectX 9 graphics device or newer.
– Additional requirements to use certain features.
– To use the touch function, you need a tablet or monitor that supports multi-touch.
– You need an active internet connection and a screen resolution of at least 1024 768 pixels to access the Windows Store to download and run apps
– Create a bootable USB stick (highly recommended) boot it with Rufus!
– Write to DVD-DL at low speed.
Languages: Arabic, English, German, Greek, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese-Portuguese, Portuguese-Brazilian, Turkish, Bulgarian, Russian
Make a bootable USB stick and boot/instructions are in the folder!
!! REMARK!! Always checkthe version of FTUApps! Avoid NEP!
We strive to provide the cleanest and most harmless apps with screenshots of tested apps!
50 2 Torrent rating