Windows 11 22H2 Preview Build 22621.898 ReviOS (x64) En-US November 2022 Download Torrent
Seeds 15 Peers 12
Authentic cracked apps directly from the scene group.
No TPM required | English | 64 bits | November 2022
Windows 11 22H2 ReviOS Build Preview (x64) En-US November 2022
ReviOS aims to recreate what Windows should have been – easy and simple.
Since the main audience is gamers, power users and hobbyists, we understand that performance, speed, and low latency are essential, which is why a lot of work has gone into ReviOS to make it a capable operating system, powerful and private.
Because it is inherently lightweight in terms of features, footprint and size, it is also a great choice for low-end systems.
Windows 11 is notorious for its poor performance, especially compared to its predecessors.
ReviOS tries to speed up the system by eliminating unnecessary tasks and services running in the background without compromising stability.
Above all, frame rate stability has been greatly improved, meaning that FPS is less susceptible to fluctuations.
Microsoft’s Windows 11 is notorious for its privacy-violating behavior towards users, which is why ReviOS takes the privacy aspect seriously.
Several telemetry backdoors have been deprecated, including but not limited to: Asiimov (telemetry client), UWP / AppX apps, Windows Update, and Cortana.
Data collection and reporting increase the load on the system and, as a bonus, it is also significantly reduced, which improves performance.
Based on a multi-layered approach that ensures preserved and comprehensive stability.
Improve performance and privacy by removing system-freezing bloatware and reducing the number of components – which reduces the size of the operating system.
ReviOS tries to improve what can be improved, leaving matters subjective to the user. A reliable but flexible starting point to build from.
Add, edit and expand to your heart’s content.
Operating system structure:
Language: US English
Publication date: November 2022
Activation is required
– Launch Windows 11Build to the Launch Preview Channel
– Updated version tool with smooth user interface
– The old version of the review tool is still available
– Superfetch is enabled by default for HDD users
– Touchpad and mouse settings restored
– Integrated Intel RST
– Could not read memory when using UWP app
– Update script fails for some users
– Fixed File Explorer tabs not disabling/enabling and Visual C++ packages not installed in the legacy tool
– Processor: 2 gigahertz (GHz) or faster.
– RAM: 2 gigabytes (GB).
– Free hard disk space: 30 gigabytes (GB).
– Video card: DirectX 9 or later video card.
– Additional requirements to use some features.
– To use touch, you need a tablet or screen that supports multitouch.
– To use the Windows Store to download and run apps, you need an active Internet connection and a screen resolution of at least 1024 768 pixels
* Create a bootable USB (strongly recommended) with Rufus and boot!
* Burn to DVD-DL at low speed.
Create a bootable USB and the start / instruction is included in the folder!
!! OBSERVE!! Always check if it’s an FTUApps release!Avoid FAKES!
Our goal is to provide screenshots from apps that have been tested to the cleanest and most innocent apps!
34 3 Torrent rating